By accessing the web site www.hatkestory.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable Indian laws.
By using or accessing the website www.hatkestory.com in any way, you are acknowledging and agreeing to be bound by the following Terms of Service:
- Any content that you submit must be original which is either written/created by you or by a writer/content provider who acknowledges you as the sole owner of the content that you will submit. Plagiarism will not be entertained. If you are caught submitting stolen/copied/plagiarized content, our team reserves the right to delete or ban your account without any prior notice.
- Hatkestory encourages all of its users to submit content that must be unique. Any content submitted/posted/uploaded would be reviewed by our team before being posted on www.hatkestory.com. Multiple articles which feature identical or similar content will be screened and will not be featured in this site.
- The website www.hatkestory.com does not pay its users in any way for submitting their content. At any point in time or whenever needed or called for, hatkestory.com reserves the right to edit, revise, alter, or even delete your articles as hatkestory.com deems fit. It is a free platform for people to showcase their works/ articles/pictures/videos/paintings/content.
- Submission of any kind of malicious/illegal content will strictly not be tolerated. Hatkestory.com reserves the right to delete a user account and permanently ban a user without any notice if a user is found to be guilty of submitting any kind of malicious/illegal content.
2. Use License
- No permission is granted to temporarily download any copy of the materials (information/articles/content) on this web site (www.hatkestory.com). The information may be used for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials/content;
- use the materials/content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials/content to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by hatkestory.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded/copied materials or content in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The content/materials on this web site are provided “as is”. Hatkestory.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, hatkestory.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall hatkestory.com be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.hatkestory.com, even if hatkestory.com or an authorized representative of hatkestory.com has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on www.hatkestory.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hatkestory.com does not warrant that any of the content on its web site is accurate, complete, or current. Hatkestory.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hatkestory.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hatkestory.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by hatkestory.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the website www.hatkestory.com immediately.
Hatkestory.com reserves the right to modify any of these Terms of Service at any time. Changes if any, in terms and conditions would be conveyed to all users of www.hatkestory.com. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the website after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to hatkestory.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Telangana and laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any queries, please mail to us at [email protected] to reach out to us directly.